Coffee should be an experience. Rekindle the cherished office tradition – meeting face to face over a cuppa!
Download Fact Sheet
Many companies are reshuffling their agendas to place more emphasis on CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). This is a great approach to sustainable development, bringing with it economic, social, and environmental benefits for all stakeholders.
Our Big Kitchen offers organisations a way to get their teams involved in volunteering and helping those in need. They create a spirit of giving and selflessness that encourages and empowers change in a powerful and positive way. Through cooking and packaging meals, your team will take part in a meaningful experience. You will hear inspiring stories from those benefiting from the meals you have made, giving you a feeling of humility and fulfilment that is otherwise hard to come by.
- Reconnect and interact with team members in a meaningful and memorable way.
- Make a tangible difference by giving back to the community together.
- Engage with the wider community and connect with people of a variety of backgrounds.
- Reconnect with values such as kindness, empathy, and compassion.
- Learn new skills and have fun.
- Assist in fulfilling organisation’s commitment to social responsibilities.
- See the value of volunteering by getting a taster of what has been prepared for those in need.
Fun and unique team bonding experience preparing and packaging meals for those in need.
More team experiences
Get in touch
Wanting some inspiration, have any questions or would like to book an activity? Get in touch and our expert team will answer all your questions.