Take part in a meaningful practical experience using the power of the kitchen to bring people together and create a lasting positive change in our world.
Download Fact Sheet
If your Company or Business is operating on Bidjigal, Gadigal or Dharug land, which is the Sydney basin, then it is only right that you and your team take the time to understand the people that have cared for this land for over 80,000 years .
Learn about the First Nations People of Sydney and how this harsh, beautiful land shaped us and them into the people we are today.
- A great team building experience.
- Indigenous educators share their ancient knowledge.
- Live Indigenous songs accompanied by the Yidkai (Didgeridoo).
- Learn about the Dreamtime Stories behind star systems ie. ‘The Emu in the Sky’ and ‘The Sun and Moon’.
- Hear about the colourful Convict and Colonial/Modern history of the City Beaches.
Learn about the oldest surviving culture on the planet.
More team experiences
Get in touch
Wanting some inspiration, have any questions or would like to book an activity? Get in touch and our expert team will answer all your questions.